Philadelphia Chapter Website
The Chapter is an organization that is managed and operated totally by volunteers. The activities we sponsor and the services we provide are based on the interests and involvement of our volunteers. If you have a wish or are willing to become more involved in the activities of the chapter, please let us know. Listed below are specific areas where we have identified the need for additional volunteers. However, if you have an interest in volunteering, even if your activity is not listed, also please let us know. Please contact us via the e-mail address below.
Areas where we could use additional volunteering support:
- Website – development and management. Knowledge of WordPress is helpful.
- Marketing – strategy development/consultation, networking/contacts, advertising/promotion, social media
- Mass email function management
- Email newsletter design and development
- Communication coordination – email, newsletters, website
- Other – volunteer opportunities of interest which are not specifically identified
Position opportunities on the board:
- Facilities Chairperson
Person responsible for the selection and management of the chapter meeting location.
- Finding and obtaining a venue:
- Research potential venues for our monthly meetings.
- Negotiate the terms for our using that venue.
- Making sure that our monthly meetings run smoothly:
- Make sure that whatever A/V equipment we need is there.
- If applicable, make sure that we have sufficient chairs in the room for our attendees, and that those chairs are properly arranged.
General feedback requests:
- Recommended topics for monthly chapter meeting speakers
- Areas of interest for potential SIG groups
Please respond with contact information and/or comments to: PhillyAAII@gmail.com